Here's the page from my notebook/craft diary where I dooble and log the time I spend doing the course work - well that's what I usually do, but I 've noticed that I haven't logged the time I spent on this page!!!
So I wrote of what I intend to do and a drawing of how I wish to do it - I promise that I drew this before making it!
I covered the cable with macrame, using a green cotton thread/wool, the knotting of the macrame caused a twist to form around the cable which was a nice effect.
As the length of covered cable grew I began to attach the wrapped washers to give the twisted cable stability and stop it unraveling.
A couple more washers are needed and the wires that have been released from the gray plastic covering need to be covered and twisted.