Saturday 16 February 2008

Knickers

I've spent the afternoon helping out at the jumble sale. One of the perks is you get the pick of the left overs when it's over. I came home with various pink and green tops which will be shredded into strips for wrapping around hoops and blocks for the tassels and buttons. I haven't got them for myself - honest - as they are size 10 and it was a long time since I 've been a 10!

The best part of the afternoon was finding black, white and other coloured G-strings in amongst the jumble and the 80+ year old's joking amongst themselves as to which one of them had brought them ! The thought of any of them wearing such items now has kept me in giggles ever since, although in their youth, if G-strings were available, you'ld just never know. BUT the big question is WHO would send second hand knickers to a jumble sale?????

No comments: