Thursday 21 August 2008

Big Thank-you

A big thank-you to Lyn for sending me these postcards, which were waiting for me when I returned from my holiday. They are reference material for Module 5, so if this isn't a spur to drive me on to complete Module 4 in record time, I can't think of anything better.

It is amazing that it has been over a month since Urchfont. Someone on another forum was asking what Distant Stitchers do regarding holidays as Students based at a college have to take a break as the Tutor is away and the college closes. Well I like to take a holiday with the children and any needlework done tends to be of a quilting nature. I am about to give the workroom an end of Module general tidy ready to start again on Monday 8th Sept, once the Little darlings have returned to school.

No comments: