Here are my 7 Wierd and Random Facts:
1. I swam my first length of the local pool,(without my feet touching the bottom), the day before
I married. I was 21 years old and had been having lessons since the age of 4. I now swim like
a fish as much as I can.
2. I enjoy a good cup of coffee, but I can't stand to eat coffee flavoured food.
3. I have difficulty walking on dry, loose sand. I would crawl on my elbows and knees as a child,
but this is not a good look down the beach when you're 40. I now visit pebble beaches where
4. I love Marmite.
5. Sundays in September are my favourite smell. This could be a British Autumn thing.
6. It has taken me 25 years to find a pen I enjoy writing with.
7. I have a physical aversion to non-perfect feet. It goes back to childhood and a family friend
who had severe case of bunions and would love to go into gory detail, with visual displays,
of their condition. I would have had to seriously consider whether I could have married my
Husband if his feet had not passed my scrutiny. I have to keep my eyes averted if at the
swimmimg pool and Summer and sandals make me feel uneasy. I am unable to describe the
abnomalities I can't cope with as I feel physically sick just thinking about them. It's a silly
phobia I know and hypnosis would probably help!
So there you have it, I hope you don't think I'm too loopy
Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
Tag 7 people and link to them
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
As this has been going around for some time and most of the Distant Stitchers have their blogs just for coursework I shan't tag anyone specific, but if you wish to have a go, be my guest and let me know. If this doesn't appeal to you, then no harm done!