Saturday 26 July 2008

I've never felt so popular!

Last time I looked at the visitor counter I had 2005 visitors from 48 countries - who'd have thought little old me could be so popular!

DH has taken the Darlings to the Grandparents this week-end and will return with Son tomorrow afternoon, so Son can start his theatre club on Monday. So that means I have a whole day quilting, finishing some WIPs and starting a new one which has been a mental WIP for too long - You know the ones I mean, you see a pattern, or have an idea, buy the fabric and then the idea sits in your head and the fabric goes AWOL until you finally get some time to focus on it. Well today and tomorrow is that time! Hopefully I will have something to show at close of play tomorrow night.

Off for some sleep, night!

No comments: