Saturday 8 August 2009

New York, New York...

Times Square

Celebrating 20 years wedding anniversary by visiting New York.

I've had the time of my life and I owe it all to you!



Arrived back this morning - somewhat jet lagged but what a week!



Here's a taster of what I saw...
Project Runway fan has her wishes fulfilled



New billboard on Times Square

The college where it all happens


A quick walk down to the Garment District...



And if you look closely you will see "Moods Fabrics" on the second floor

Just had to browse and buy some fabric - for work of course!
In answer to Helen's comment - I had alot more than "15 minutes", could have spent far too many dollars but was very strong. I sadly missed Tim - he was in a photo of the Runway Designers on the wall by the till though!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - what a fantastic place to celebrate it!

Fibrenell said...

Congrats from me too - and you lucky thing in New York. I hope you had longer than "15 minutes, designers" in Mood!
Helen