Thursday 6 January 2011

Thank-goodness for the Cricket!

It is very late - England are back batting after their lunch and I am still up!




I have been updating my City and Guild Module Four work.

Blogger, uploading photos, my very slow internet connection and probably my computer ineptitude has kept me at the computer for eight hours!

I'm rather shocked myself as the time has flown by without me noticing.

I've been listening to the Cricket since 11pm- not something I usually enjoy, but it's better than football and I do like a Test Match

Especially when we are winning!


Go over to the other blog, www.garneredstitchesmodfour.blogspot.com
and let me know what you think of the fan I'm creating

I'm off to bed to dream that it may one day grace the display shelves here

No harm in dreaming, Goodnight

1 comment:

Meg said...

We've had the radio on all night too. I quite like hearing all the phrases like "silly mid off" and "sticky wicket" in the commentary even though I haven't a clue what it all means!